Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Meeting Tomorrow Night

We have a big booster club meeting scheduled for tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. in the band room. This will be our official start to the marching band season. Many things will be discussed and many things will be finalized. It is always fun to see everybody at these meetings but of course this one will be different in that I am the "new" guy. A lot of information will be handed out so please make plans to attend even if it is just to say hi.
By the way, it was Monday all day long. I think I got some stuff done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr brady this tim whats your new email ??

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here it is: jbrady@lex5.k12.sc.us

10:13 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Tuesday night - tonight will be great. I am praying that we will not have a monday again either! Repeat after me.....Tuesdays are wonderful! Tuesdays are wonderful!
LOL
See you tonight.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home