Thursday, August 21, 2008

Best First Day of School...EVER!

Today was great day. The students were all nice and easy to work with but the best part of the day was after school rehearsal. Usually the first after school rehearsal is pretty bad but that was not case today. Everybody came ready to work and it paid off. We cleaned about 10 or so pages of the "Dark" section of the show. It was obvious that many of the students had practiced their music and they were able to do the things I asked them too. The rain even missed us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These kids have worked hard. I can't believe that they are as far as they are.
Later-

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mr. Brady! Its shadaye!!! I'm at Trevecca nazarene university. I had my first band class today, and it was pretty fun. I audition for chair placements monday. I hope your having as much fun at YOUR new school as I am at mine. God bless you. ... Oh and Thanks for being such and awesome band director!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shadaye! I am glad you are doing well. Study hard and keep in touch.

Mr. Brady

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home