Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Weekend...What is left of it anyway.

This has been a great weekend. It has been relatively band free which is nice sometimes. I worked in the yard most of the day yesterday and even bought a new lawnmower. It is pretty nice and red. The other one was holding on until it finally went into the light. It had been on its last leg for a while but it stopped and I thought it was out of gas but that was not the case. I put some more gas in it and it started for a moment and then started clanking really loud and then fire came out of the muffler and it stopped for good. But any way I have a great new lawnmower...a push mower. I love to cut grass and I only do it with a push mower. Today I am watching the race and relaxing a bit. Tomorrow we have meetings all day. I would rather rehearse myself. I thought about going fishing this morning but was just too tired so I stayed home. I think Cindy and the Boyz were happy though. There is a huge fishing tournament on lake today. There is a one million dollar prize! Somebody asked me once what I would want to be if I couldn't be a band director. That is an easy one. I would be a professional fisherman. Don't laugh. I have often said I was a better fisherman than a band director. I just like band directing too much to quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home