Monday, August 11, 2008

Rough Day

Things did not correct themselves tonight. If one thing is certain, it is this statement. If you do the same things over and over, you will get the same results.

The band has so much potential to really do something incredible this year. I don't think enough people really believe that though. It is just so easy to blame things on other stuff. One thing is for sure though. If we don't change what we did today, we won't have to worry about what to fix during our finals performance.
Our show is difficult and cleaning it will not be a reality if we can't get it set. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully everybody will be ready to work together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I heard it was rough. Kids have got to want it, and want to work for it. Take a look at the Men's Gymnastic team. At the last minute they added to Alternets and still came in 3rd. That was when no one else even thought they had a chance. I bet no other bands think we have a chance to be in the top 5 either, but as parents and wiser people we know the difference. It will be the want to and the work behind it.
Thank you mr. brady for your work you have put in and you know where we should be.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr brady!
It's good to hear that you are doing well and liking your new band home. Sorry to hear that today didn't go so well, but things will work out. You'll make them, I know. I hope that I'll be able to get to a competition to hear you guys this year sometime. I'm excited to hear what you'll sound like. I know your bands always make beautiful music(wink wink). Good luck!
Samantha W.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home