Friday, August 08, 2008

Week 1 In Review

We started out on Monday not really knowing each other but things are coming together. I am not really sure how everybody else feels about how things are going but I am happy with what we have accomplished. We have entire first part of the show on the field. 41 pages with music. The drill is really neat but difficult. We are playing much better everyday. I expect to hear improvement after the weekend too. When our marching and playing technique catches up to our knowledge things will really begin to happen.
If anybody has any suggestions to improve things, just let me know. I am proud to tell people I am the band director at Dutch Fork High School. I want everybody to be happy with that fact too. So just let me know if there are things to improve upon.
Have a great weekend and rest up because you can be assured that I will be ready to go come Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we do push-ups and curl ups in warm up to improve our upper body strength next week?

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, We can. That is a good idea.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home