Wednesday, August 06, 2008

End of Day Report

We are playing much better. We stayed inside this afternoon as the actual temperature was 101 degrees, but we still made strives toward our goals. There was not point in endangering anybodies health for a few extra pages of drill. The music is getting better quickly and I think the students are having fun. I am having a great time. It was great the past two days to be at camp so much and get so much accomplished but it is also great to be home with my family tonight too. We will reach our goal of having "Light" on the field with music by Friday if we just keep working together. I also love it that so many people come by to watch and listen to us. I just saw the weather report for next week and it look promising. Get some rest and I look forward to having more fun tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

So far and so fast! Yes-
As I sat in the back of the room for an hour last night (thinking you were out at 5:00)not only was I impressed with how far the kids have come, but how fast. I don't think this is easy music(by the sound- can't read music). I was even more impressed with how you handled the kids. You encourged, taught and had fun all at the same time. I would have called you the teacher I loved in HS. Thanks Mr. Brady!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home