Monday, August 18, 2008

Our First Performance

Our first performance of the year is only about 24 hours away. It will be special one in that it will be the first display of our work together. I hope everybody likes it but I also hope everybody knows it is just beginning. We have a long way to go but tomorrow should be fun.
For any of the students readying this, you better get to work on the last part of the show. That is our weakest part. The go out and do our best is the goal. Anything less will feel hollow but I got a feeling that won't be the case. Dutch Fork has risen to every challenge I have thrown to them so far I don't expect anything less tomorrow night.
Practice tomorrow is 8 a.m. - 12 noon. Report time and warm-up is 5:00 p.m. and show time is about 5:30 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home