Saturday, November 10, 2007

Smashing Pumpkins

Last night we went to see the Smashing Pumpkins at Township Auditorium and it was great. They played for about 2 and half hours. They not only played their new stuff but also just about all of their older songs too. They even did a few covers. I knew if would be good but it was even better than I could have thought. I had never been in Township before and I sure hope more bands will start to play there. It is nice to be so close to the show. Smashing Pumpkins and freak throwing! What a combo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't know you liked smashing pumpkins?!?!?!?!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe...just maybe you don't really know me at all.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOAHHH I love them!!! Wish I coulda seen that.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home