Thursday, November 01, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog


I hear on talk radio about blogs sometimes. People saying why would anybody blog? "Nobody cares about what you think? " " People that blog have way too much time?" "Who has that much time?" The truth is that I spend very little time blogging. I do spend a great deal of time thinking though. So the blog is just an extention of my thoughts of the day. I really don't care if anybody reads it or not. It is basicly just the thoughts and rants of a tuba player born in Key West and brought up in Goose Creek. So I blog about what happens to catch my attention that day. Nothing more is meant and not less should be expected. One of my best friends blogs too. He got me into it. Here is a link to his: http://www.cityofwoodruff.blogspot.com/ . He does about the samething I do. Just blogs to get what he has to say out there. So who care what I have to say? I guess I do. Sometimes that is enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care about what you say Mr. Brady!!


- Kelsey Hoose

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i got to admit i check your blog religiously.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Scott Slatton said...

I was wondering why so many hits were coming from your site.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home