Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh No...Tuesday!

I feel like we got better today and it was Tuesday. Usually I feel pretty good if we just don't lose ground on a Tuesday. Too bad today was the last Tuesday rehearsal of the year. I think we only had 2 good Tuesday rehearsals this season. I will take today's though. We only have two more rehearsals left before state. I am not sure what that will bring but I do feel like we gained a spot today for sure. I must say that our "dust bowl" of a practice field is wearing on the students and myself. We have to reline the field daily and after only a few runs all the lines are gone. Dirt don't hold paint too well. Hopefully something will be done to fix this problem before next year. Our problems are all individual at this point. Here is something new to think about...There is a 50% chance of rain Saturday. Talk about something that can change a lot. We actually rehearse very well in the rain. That may come in handy Saturday. More on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home