Tuesday, August 21, 2007

You Can't Get...

You can't get anything done in this heat! That is not true. One senior told that this was the best first after school rehearsal they had seen. I feel like we got things accomplished. It was not easy by any means. The temperatures were around 100 degrees for most of the rehearsal and we took breaks at least every 15 minutes but we got better. Just think if we can make up ground when it is hot, what can we do when the weather gets better? Believe me if I thought we could take off on days like today, I would! But the reality is that, you can't expect to get the results that are expected this year by taking days off. We need to get some consistency to really make substantial progress, but I do view today as a victory against the elements. Next roadblock...THE BOX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home