Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Inservice Days

I hope everybody had a good day off yesterday. I had to work! And today the kids were out again. I heard they had a pretty good time on Friday with the substitute. Now think for a moment. When you have teacher that leaves the assignment of practice your parts on your own and if the teacher doesn't get any bad reports from the sub that can continue to be your assignment, don't you think that you should practice your parts? That would be the smart thing to do. I guess some people need more guidance and structure. I can supply those things.
I have been in meetings for the past two days. There are lots of things going on within the school to improve teacher accountability. I think that it is a good thing. It is only a week until I have my first guess clinician in to work with Swansea. I hope the students behave better for him than they did the substitute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home