Thursday, February 01, 2007

Winter Weather



Yep, we were on a 2 hour delay today and I went slip sliden' to work at about 9:00 a.m I still think it is better than a day we have to make up. So we started with 1st period and skipped 2nd period and then went on to 3rd and 4th. No problem...Unless you have 2nd period planning! I bet Symphonic Band wished I had planning. Non the less, we rehearsed and seem to making some progress. The problem is that very little at home practice is taking place. I really get depressed to think how good they could be if only they would work at it at home on an individual basis for about 40 minutes a day. I guess there are other things like TV and video games to do though. On a happy note, Henry got to see snow today. After he quit thinking somebody was throwing something at him, he actually seemed to enjoy it. Ted cerebrated in his usual fashion, he peed on some stuff. Oh well, the fire is stoked so I am off to a nice evening of TV.
P.S. I did practice today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home