Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Down Time of the Year?


"So Mr. Brady, I guess you guys are just looking for stuff to do this time of the year with football being over. I bet you can't wait for something to do." These kind of statements make me want to scream or at least set something on fire...in the hall...no wait...I can't do that! There is plently going on for sure. Here is a little break down of the so called down season:

Saturday, January 20th - Region Band auditions - I have to judge
Saturday, January 27th - All-State Band auditions - I have to judge
Thursday - Saturday, February 8-10 - SCBDA Inservice conference - I have to go
Friday, February 16 - USC Band Clinic - I will go
Friday and Saturday, February 23 and 24 - Region Band Clinic - I have to go
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, March 9-11 - All State Band Clinic - I have to go

And yes I will still have time to do a few clinics myself in all of this. Some down time!

P.S. I am, as always, working on the show for next year. You didn't think I could just go out and buy one did you or let somebody else do one for me? NEVER!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home