Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Break

I needed a day off so I took one. What some people don't realize is the toll that the marching takes on getting things done. I need to change the oil in my truck, cut the grass, trim the bushes, and run the boat to make sure the batteries are charged. Of course I happened to take some bait with me while I ran the boat.
I was pretty impressed yesterday with the attention that the students paid during concert band. If that continues, we should have great results over the course of the concert season not to mention that it will all carry over to the marching band too.
I hope everybody was good today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A break...........Hmmm, so thats what we get this saturday. Time to adjust to life after marching season. I miss it already!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on and brag about all them fish you caught i know u wanna lol!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home