Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


It seems a shame for a fine Irish boy like myself to be a work on this day. Shouldn't I be in Savannah or even Chicago? Of course I should! but as is the case I am at work today. Where as many know about St. Patrick's Day and celebrate it, I carry my Irish with me every day. It doesn't take much insight to figure it out. Just look at me. Today there are over 36,000,000 people in the United States that claim Irish ancestry. Watch out if we ever teamed up we could take over. I am proud to be Irish. I still think there are some people who hold the typical stereotypical grudges against us though. I have even been told by a few "I just don't like the way you look." That is ok because at least I am easy to remember. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all and you can all borrow a bit if the Irish if you need it today as they say everybody is Irish today but just don't get too use to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home