Saturday, March 06, 2010

THE BLOG!!!

I think this blog thing is funny. I went to region band last weekend and quit a few people asked me about the blog. Of course this blog's author is completely known. I mean look at it! It's me and it's basically about me. It is not really about other things and that is the way it is meant to be. I hear different things about THE BLOG and I love it when somebody says "We are going to tell" well tell away because everybody knows about it but that is not what this post is about it is about this..."That is too many words." This what I was told by a friend of mine. He said it is just too many words. He would rather read a "Text Message". OH NO! What a Text? If you know me, you know it takes me about 30 minutes to send this text..."YES" or this on takes a bit less time "NO". I hate text messaging, but anyway, back to the topic. I wonder how many other people are this way...too many words. Well I think words are good. Too many people think expressions can be made into a few symbols. Mine can not. So I hope most of my readers will continue to read not expect a text type post.
PS...It was Cindy's brother that said it was too many words. I still love you though Mike! You are one of my Dawgs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Slatton said...

Sorry, you lost me after the first twenty or so words. . . .

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home