Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 1 - Year 15!

Wow! Now that is hard to believe. I can still remember my first year as a head director and now here it is number 15. I will try to keep an accurate record of this year. As you may be aware, you can once again post freely on this blog. Let's just make sure it stays that way. OK? I do enjoy this thing and I know many others do too. Here is a real update:

Day 1 - Percussion and leaders - A complete success. I didn't once have to tell anybody to do a thing! That is how it should work. Everybody was present and on time. That's how it should work. Everybody was great and I was glad to see them. Let's keep it up.

Year 15...now that is a different story. How did this happen? I was just saving up some money to get my doctorate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home