Sunday, July 26, 2009

About Winning...



How do I feel about winning? I feel pressure all the time to be the best and have my bands to be the best. How can you go to a competition and say "I hope we at least place." That's not me and it's not in my nature. We will play to win this year and I will do everything I can to put the band in that position. That is all I can do but it will get my ultimate attention. I don't do things that I don't put my heart and soul into be it band, fishing, my yard, or my marriage. Sometimes second place does't count. I want more this year and I truly believe we have a chance to skip over just being content and feel true greatness. Get ready, the journey begins in less than 24 hours.


"Second place is just the first place loser." - Dale Earnhardt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home