Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day of Work

Yep, I went to work today...all day long too. I straighted up the band room a bit although it was pretty clean already as we worked on that at the end of the last school year. I worked on a mailing that will be going out next week so all can expect mail next week sometime. Other than that theirs not too much to do. I will go in again tomorrow to finish the mailing and order some supplies and maybe clean my office's carpet too. It won't be long until the room is full of students though. I suppose I should enjoy the peace now although I did get to see 3 of my students as they stopped by to say hi. That's the good thing about working hard at the end of the school year. It makes things so much easier to start up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home