Thursday, July 02, 2009

Updates!






















I bet you thought I went away. Nope, still here. Here are some updates as to what I have been doing during my break:

1. Relaxing and fishing on my new boat.

2. Working on the show. Work never really stops for me. At least I get to work from home during this time of year.

3. Doing a little bit around the house. Although I am sure Cindy wishes it were more. The yard is beautiful though.

4. We went on vacation to Charleston for a week and it was great.

5. Doing nothing.

Here a few pictures for you too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Pollard Hoogenboom said...

3. Youre wrong...I don't wish it was more! I think youre doing just the right amount around the house, the yard IS beautiful, and I think you deserve this break!!!! I love you....

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home