Monday, January 26, 2009

The Tally


The results are in and we didn't do too badly. We have 19 in region band and 5 in all-state. I think that is ok for a year with so much change. I would like to see more of our younger students doing well but then again I would like to see more younger students. We really need to work on getting them from the middle school to the high school. Rest assured we will find a spot for anybody that wants one. But anyway, we have reservations at a nice hotel with a heated indoor pool for the region clinic. For all state we are staying at the nicest hotel in Greenville, the Hilton. I think it is important to reward with the students getting them nice arrangements when they do well. Besides that, I don't want them to stay any place I wouldn't stay if I was on my own or with my family. I am sure we will have fun at both. Remember it's supposed to be fun. Next year I want 30 in region and 10 in all-state. Let's get to work.
P.S. By the way, things are getting better and better at DF. Watch out for us!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go all-state kids!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

yea!!!!!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home