Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hard to Believe

Today is our last after school marching rehearsal of the year. In some ways it seems like we have been practicing forever and then in other ways it seems like just yesterday when I was meeting with the student leaders in the orchestra room to form a plan for the season. I have, for the most part, enjoyed this season. I think we have established how to do things and also established a high expectation for the members of the band.
But the task at hand is this Saturday when we compete in the 5A marching band championships at South Carolina State. I think we may have a surprise for many. If we can put together a great run, we may just surprise ourselves too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

quack, quack...I mean burrrr.
It is a nice afternoon...you guys should get alot done today!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is hard to believe this was the last practice and State is Saturday. I am so glad I was able to volunteer this year. I have enjoyed every moment with this band and I know you all will do great Saturday!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home