Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cold

It was cold at rehearsal today but band did great. We are really getting it together. I think we can shock a few people Saturday. I enjoy going to rehearsals like the one we had today. I am finally thawed out. Everybody should remember to dress for the weather. We can't have anybody out sick for state if we are to do our best.

As for Cindy, she is doing OK. I came home tonight and she was on the couch watching TV with about 5 remote controls around her. We even have one for our fireplace so that is good. The dogs are pretty happy with the whole things as one of their favorite activities is inactivity, especially Henry.

We only have one more rehearsal of the year. It is hard to believe it is almost over for another year. I just have to think that we have done things the right way and we will have much to build on in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home