Thursday, April 03, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yep, I have been pretty busy this week. Today I will go with the 8th grade band to concert festival which will keep me from rehearsing the Symphonic Band this afternoon but I am needed so I will go and help. I really wish there was some way to get the Symphonic this morning but things like that just don't work at a high school. I am sure they do some places but not here so hopefully the students will do what they are supposed to do. The next few weeks are some of the busiest in my field. Things seem to come all at once but at least I have been doing this long enough to know that. I feel sorry for the teachers that 1. Have not been teaching long enough to know this or 2. still don't know how to anticipate the rush and freak out. At least spring seems to be here although I still think we may see a cold spell yet to finish out winter. Eight more weeks of the school year left. That is a good feeling but nothing like the feeling of coming home and knowing you get to do you own thing for at least 4 weeks!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how eight and seventh do ??

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home