Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mid Spring Break Report

I have been doing lots of things. Here is a quick run down of some:

1. I almost froze to death fishing yesterday morning. I did catch about 25 stripers though.

2. I have cooked dinner.

3. I have done several things around the house. I fixed a window and the fence.

4. I tuned up the lawn mower. Well maybe not. Does spraying WD-40 down the hole that left when you take the air filter off qualify? It was fun and cool. (Do not try at home!). I also took out the spark plug and cleaned it off with the grill cleaning brush. It ran better and smelled like steak! Well maybe it just ran the same but that is about as far as I go in the world of engine repair. Shannon, does this qualify as a tune up?
5. Tonight we are going out to dinner. Maybe tomorrow I will take a nap in the yard with the Boyz. This will be our daily "Men of Leisure" activity. I think I am going to take a nap now too. What a life!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you did your own laundry too......for me, I think that means something divine has occured.....or thats hell is freezing over. Either way, I am very proud of you!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you could call it a tune up ..........in a shade tree kind of way. How can you go wrong with WD-40 though?

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your having a good break

tim

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's freezing as we speak.

Coleman

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home