Monday, January 28, 2008

Making the Boss Happy

As you might imagine, I don't kiss a lot of butt, but I do know how to keep my superiors happy. Yesterday I sent my boss an email about the region band results. He was pretty happy with the results. It wasn't too long ago that you had to really search the region band list to find students from Swansea on it. 2006 = 8 students, 2007 = 12, and 2008 = 15. That looks like progress to me. Think about it 2006 concert festival = Excellent rating class IV. 2007 concert festival = Superior rating class V. 2008 ???. As for marching band, 2005 = 9th place class AA, 2006 = 2nd place class AA, and 2007 = 5th place class AAA. That looks like progress, so people can say what they will about me but just don't call me or my bands unsuccessful. I think we are doing pretty well. I have a lot of bosses. The students, the parents, and the administration but I really like feeling good about what my bands do for myself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home