Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A True Dilemma


Oh no a dilemma. What could it be? Well I shall tell you. Saturday Cindy was out of town and I was bored but then I went for a walk in the yard and it happened...I stepped in dog poop! Of course if you read this blog you know about Ted and Henry. They are rather small so their poopy is too but dog poop is dog poop. So I took my shoes in to wash them off. I used one of the brushes that Cindy keeps by the kitchen sink. My mom would be so proud! I cleaned the off pretty good and put the shoes back outside. Then I thought about the brush. I put it in the dishwasher to clean it. All was great. Out it came, clean as a whistle. I really hadn't thought about it until just now. I was cleaning some rice out of a bowl from last night's dinner. It had gotten pretty hard. I needed a brush. Oh no! All I could think about was "Which brush did I use to clean the dog poopy?" I know... it was clean but you know I was still careful. I really don't know if I chose correctly but it still is something to think about. I only wish this was the only thing on my mind but it is a nice diversion! So the moral to this story is this. If you clean dog poop off of you shoe with a brush, remember which one you used!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have told me this before I used one of those brushes to clean my travel mug with this morning.......I think I feel sick........

10:57 AM  
Blogger Scott Slatton said...

You know, you drink water out of the tap that once contained poop and who know what else. But because of the never-ending, faithful service of your local sewer provider, that water is clean, wholesome and even a bit more tasty.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home