Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Day of 2007




I went fishing today and it was a great way to end my 2007 fishing year. I found them and I caught them. I did have some help finding them from one of lake buddies but no the less the two fish pictured were 15 and 13 pounds. One was 32" and the other 31". I released several others too. What a great day. It took me about 10 minutes to get each fish in as I use lighter line in the winter. In case you were wondering where I caught them, I have add a picture. Good luck figuring out where I was! We have big plans tonight! We are going to eat fresh fish (and by the way winter, cold water striper is the best!) and then try to stay up to ring in the new year. We are middle aged and tired, but I can't think of anybody else I would rather grow old with other than Cindy. I hope everybody has a great night and be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home