Friday, December 07, 2007

What a Concert!

I have to say that I may have performed more difficult music at a Christmas concert before, but I have never performed such a pretty concert. The students just played beautifully. They were not high school students but musicians. My wife paid us the biggest complement. She said she forgot that she was at a high school band concert because the music was so pretty. I have to say that the audience was a treat as well. Everybody seemed to be very respectful and pleased. Could be possible for a group like a band to change a communities view of what a band is capable of doing? Concert band may (just may) be catching on in Swansea. I have always said that in a small town the high school band is the Symphony Orchestra. I hope we put on a good show for all. I certainly was pleased!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it was great, wish I could've heard it! How are you and the band Mr Brady?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home