Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

There are only about 5 hours left in 2007 so I thought I would recap a bit:

Band - Band was good. Swansea received a Superior Rating in Class V which was something a lot of people told me was not possible. We also received a Division 1 rating at BOA and were 3rd in lower state and 5th in the state the first year in AAA. We saw a major change in that we got a new assistant/middle school band director. I think he has done great although C.B. is missed. I honestly feel like I am just now coming into my prime as a band director. Watch out in 2008!

Home - My wife and I moved! This has got to be the biggest change in our lives this year but it sure was worth it. I am now 5 minutes from the lake and we love being in town closer to everything.

Fishing - Fishing just seems to be getting better and better. I don't know how many I caught this year but I hope it is more in 2008.

Friends - This is one area I wish I have done better in. My old friends seem to have other things to do but I have made some new friends too. So I guess it balances out. I hope to make more new friends in 2008.

Key West - I finally made it back my birthplace and it was great. We are already talking about a return trip.

Family - Our family continues to grow older but they are great. We have already made a pledge to see more of them.
The Boyz - They have been great and I hope 2008 continues with their happiness and the happiness they bring us.
All in all 2007 was a pretty good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home