Monday, September 17, 2007

How to Rehearse 101

Today was textbook in how to rehearse. Today was a day to remember I promise. Again this was a day that made me proud to be the band director at Swansea. I sincerely thank all of my students and staff for making today such a great day in the band world. My challenge now...don't stop now. Keep it up and I promise on Saturday night at 7:45 p.m. you won't want to be any place except on the field in competition. It is almost time:
"Swansea Tiger Marching Band are you prepared to take the field for competition?"
Maybe not yet but soon, very soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

today was a graet rehersal. i think if we keep doing what where doing were going to be unstoppable.i cant wait tell saturday. go mr. brady and go swansea

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home