Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Carrie What is Up With You!

So I was curious as to what other songs Carrie Underwood had sung and I ran across another one of her hits. "Jesus Take the Wheel" The title seemed inspiring enough but then I listened to the lyrics. Oh Boy! Here is a sample:

She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention
She was goin' way too fast
Before she knew it she was spinnin on thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes
She didn't even have time to cry
She was so scared, she threw her hands up in the air
Here we go again. Reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon. A car. Threw her hands up in the air? CRIKY! No how about turning in to the slide? How about slowing down?
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
'Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
My mom has a sign in her kitchen that reads:
"Pray towards Heaven, but Row towards shore."
I believe it definitely fits in this case. So now we have a girl that goes around beating up trucks and then drives around with her hands in the air! Maybe if she would lay off of the whisky shots she might be able to stay on the road. I can almost image the little talk she might have with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
Carrie: I asked Jesus to the take the wheel. What happened?
St. Peter: He tried to help you by making you slip on the ice so you might slow down a little. He really didn't expect your throw you hands in the air!
Carrie: Oh, My Bad!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so crazy.....

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... LMAO!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home