Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Home from Work

I know, I get the whole summer off. Not quite. I have been working today since 8:00 a.m. What does a band director have to do on his days off? Here is a list:

1. Got yelled at by wife from putting "dirt" in her car. (This is not band related but I thought I
should add it. I was trying to help her!)
2. Went to the school to:
a. Get a band letter and bar for a senior
b. check work mail
c. Copy the interlude of the show for the drill writer and percussion writer
3. Went to the booster club treasurer's work to get checks to pay the music writer and give
him some band fees.
4. Went to the post office to mail the copies I had made.
5. Met with the percussion instructor to discuss the percussion writing and to give him
scores to the interlude and closer.


And this is a day off! Haha. There are no days off for band directors it seems.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to make this official - he did get my car dirty but I don't remember yelling at him!!!!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 7:25 a.m. and think there was even some profanity used! Very rude!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she seems like such a nice person.............I guess you just never know... ;)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how's the percussion music coming along Mr. Brady??

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. I thought you were BASS girl like a fish. You can tell it's summer. You should have the opener by next week. It is hard but really cool.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Brady... fish?? You're such a dork! But that's gonna be cool. And I'm glad it's a good part!! Can't wait to get it!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home