Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Before He Cheats

You have probably heard this song before. It's one by the "American Idol" Carrie Underwood. I don't like country music but some of it is funny to listen to on the way home from a race or some other situation when you are in L.A. (Lower Alabama). I have a problem with this song. He are some examples of the lyrics.

"he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey..."

Yeah just want you want to bring home to mom. A girl that can shoot whiskey!

"That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires..."

Holy Cow! This is illegal! You can't go around doing things like this and to top if off she carved her name in his leather seats! That's just not smart. Talk about incriminating evidence. And all this talk about cheating. Were they married? Maybe he was tired of her crazy attitude and was trying to get away! If she had done any of this stuff to my truck...well I hope she has a good attorney because I am pressing charges! Destruction of personal property over $1,000. That is a felony! Good luck to you Carrie. I hope you had fun trashing the truck and your cell mates are nice people.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good song I like it and Im black lol

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i remeber talkin about this in music theory.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Man thats funny.....

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, I think he deserves every bit she does "he cheats" you go girl!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I meant "IF he cheats"

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a psycopath and should be locked up with Paris!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, but then she would get out too like Paris with "a tummy ache" hahahaha!
Carrie could then sing her new hit single "Wasted" when she got out.
Which, by the way, is a smashing hit like Before he cheats.
Go American Idol!!!!!
Go Carrie Underwood!!!!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jon Brady said...

Ok...put the glue away now!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey umm,, i used to love carrie underwood but, after that song i cant stand her she like jus pisses me off now... well later
~zakk mckay~

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the glue thing.... yeah freakin hilarious! :)

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this whole thing makes me giggle.. alot by the way .. lovin the glue comment... the brady comments are our favorites.. we mite have to reveal who we are at band camp by singing this .. alot.. hehehehe

the fact that you talked about this in one of your classes makes me wish i could have planted cameras.. well

see you all at band camp..

"i dug my key into the side .. "

lalala

hehe

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home