Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Weekend

I hope everybody is having a good weekend. Our has been interesting. This morning the "neighborhood association?" decided to have a neighborhood yard sale. So there a bunch of people looking to buy other peoples junk in our neighborhood. Not too bad except they try to park on my grass. This is not good. And then to top it off, in one of the houses behind our house, the people decide it will be fun to explode something! Yes, this person threw a jug of gasoline on a large pile of wood to do some backyard burning. Hey, I like to burn stuff but not in a drought with a fire 30 feet high! Oh well. It might be time to look for a new house. It seems we may be due. There is a nice new neighborhood going up across the street from the lake in Lexington. That might be too good to be true. A little bit of a longer ride to work but WOW! the lake across the street. It is finally raining. It seems like forever since the last time and I am sure the band practice field will like it. It would sure be great to get some better grass on that field. I think the kids deserve it but much like a lot things that need to be done if I want better grass on that field, I will be the one to do it. Without a source of water, it would not be a good idea to put down real grass any way. Enjoy your weekend. Only 8 weeks until band camp!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend going good. I got in an accident down in Charleston on my date with a girl. It was pouring heavy rain and someone slammed on their brake in front of a Dodge Ram truck. The Dodge Ram almost hit the car in front of them and wet sliding. I hit the same wet spot on the road and went slide into the back end of the Dodge Ram truck. Me and Courtney are both fine. She had cuts on her leg and I cuts on my hand and some red marks on me. I was only down 35 mph in a 55 mph zone.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home