Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Evil in the Blog World

It seems some people are upset about my blog. This blog is intended for me and the people that would like some insight to high school band directing. It is meant as nothing more or nothing less. I also use it as a means to express to my band what I am thinking and feeling throughout the year. I am sorry some have chosen to interpret it otherwise. I thought about just closing it down and not blogging any more but by the amount of hits it receives somebody is reading it so I will continue. My best friend is in a top administrative position in a smaller town and also had some controversial over his blog as well. Blogs are just that little notes about how somebody is feeling and maybe they get out a little of information too. I will not quit blogging! This is my area to post what I feel and is just that.
As for band, today we learned a new trick and I am an old dog so that breaks one myth! Kids don't tell our new secret weapon (unless of course it ends up not working! Then you can tell everybody!) I got a feeling things are going to be ok. Remember if you keep doing something the same way, you will get the same results. Today we stopped doing things the same way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to hear what you have to say Jon Brady and I am glad that you are continuing to blog. I was worried that you would give it up. As far as practice went today, whatever youre doing different - just remember that change is good and it is all going to be okay........

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More and more people are reading your blog Jon, I really enjoy it and so do many others!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Jon Brady said...

Thanks guys. I am glad you like the blog. It will continue for sure!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home