Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Wednesday Afternoons


Wednesday is the only afternoon I get home before 7:30 p.m. during the marching season. I usually beat the kids out of the parking lot on my way home. It is the day I get to clean the filter on the fish pond, play with the boyz, cook dinner, play with my fishing stuff, and pretty much relax. I also get to spend time with my wife. She works a lot too and marching season is hard on her. She never knows just when I will get home which makes it hard to plan things like dinner. We don’t get to see much of each other this time of the year, and I know she gets tired of hearing about band. So this afternoon will be spent wandering around the yard checking on my flowers and chasing wiener dogs. I will also cook dinner and unload the dishwasher. I may tie a few fishing rigs but probably not. I will get to just be at home and not worry about band (well not too much anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home