Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day 3: I hope we didn't get worse

I just hope we didn't lose anything today. We set no more pages of drill and tried to put everything with music but that is difficult when most of the students don't know their music. The drill and music work so well together but if you don't know that music, this is a major problem. One thing is for sure, if you want different results, you have to do something different. I know..."It's only the third day of band camp"...who cares? There is high correlation of a a band's seasonal success and the success they have at band camp. Somebody once told me to get the show on the field as quickly as possible and clean, clean, clean. They may have had something!


P.S. I know it was hot today. Everybody knew that all across the state too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home