Monday, July 25, 2011

Can't We All Get Long?

I guess so! Today we had our annual leadership get together with all the section leaders and this year all seniors we invited too. Things seemed to go well. There was more than once when somebody brought up a past problem and then said "But I don't think that is going to be a problem with this group." I believe they are correct too. This is the year that my band truly becomes mine. They all count me as their band director. We all have similar procedures and manners. I had fun and will continue to do so. I hope everybody keeps this in mind too. We may get hot. We may get tired. We may even feel defeated at some point but this thing to we have to remember...together good or bad, we will do it together. In the end, the trophies will remain, but what we build together will be the true reward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home