Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are you Still Here?




I am!!! I see that many people still visit this site daily. I am a bit surprised. It is a boring little site about a boring small man...really? No not really. I just get busy and discouraged but I have done a bit of, so called, soul searching lately. I think I have been a bit un "Bradylike" lately. It seems I may try a little too hard to make everybody else happy. I love to make people happy but in the end if I ain't happy what's the point? Lately though I have been just me. It always seemed to be enough when I was in 1A...2A....3A....4A...but now it will be that way in 5A! I just know we are going to have a break out year. We are going old school! If you don't know what I mean, you will. Sometimes the most simple gifts are the best. Just hold on and look back at this post in the Fall and you will know what I mean. Nobody has every out worked myself or my bands so rest up my children because we got work to do! We will be a most Bradylike band this year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon Jones said...

Glad you are back"

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Clayton K said...

Now THAT's the Jon I know from college.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous christian said...

I know what it means. Epic.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous wendy :) said...

I am tired just thinking about it.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home