Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wednesdays



Wednesdays are a good day around here. It is the day I get to come home and be with Cindy. I miss her and the Boyz in the week so much but there is no doubt that time has to be put in to be a championship band. That doesn't make me miss them less though. Today after I worked 8 hours, I worked on the boat, made dinner, and watered all the plants. Very soon Saturdays will be competition days and I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't nervous. This the most difficult show my bands have attempted. If it comes together, watch out because we will be someone in which to contend. For now though I will just be at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Pollard Hoogenboom said...

Thank you for dinner, poop. It was great....love having you home too...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home