Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Sorry Dutch Fork...


I am sorry for the way I have treated you because...I haven't been myself you see...I have...HELD BACK!!!!!!! The time is right for you to either sink or swim. Today I was truly myself. I did not accept good enough. I was me again and today I feel good about what and who I was. You see, Dutch Fork, I have held back because I thought you might get damaged or even break but today I saw you too can bring it "To them". Today you were mad and angry and you had to prove it to me that you could handle what I could not only expect but demand. What you saw and experienced today is what makes me who I am. I am not sorry if I "hurt your feelings" or did not tell "good enough". Today I saw something in you that I have not seen in DF yet...Strength! When you stood in the tracking lines, every one of you was 60/40 with your horn above parallel. You looked and, more importantly, sounded like you weren't going to take it anymore.

If any of my former students still read this trite thing, you know what I mean about making you perform past your limits. I pushed you beyond where you thought you could go but not to where you were yet to go. I see you all in every student I teach and today I saw several of you in my current students. Sweat pouring down, arms shaking, knees quaking, but most of all pride and that sound...what a Brady sound they put out today. Big, dark, and most of all passionate! The passion is what makes it worth while. It may be time for a Green Machine to emerge from a Silver Spirit?

There may be complaints. There may be quitters...but in the end there will be those who choose to SUCCEED! Remember this above all else:


"Never trade what you want at the moment for what you want the most."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home