Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday...Here I Come!



Tomorrow is, of course, Monday. I don't really know what's going to happen this week but one thing is for sure. It's coming! So where as Mondays are usually a case for sadness, It won't be that way this time. I have not idea what is going to happen this week but I know this, It will not make a lesser person, it won't change who and what I am, and in the end it won't change much of anything if I don't want it too. But maybe, just maybe, it will be the beginning of something better, something bigger, and something life changing. You see, you just never what tomorrow brings and, well, Monday brings a whole new week, so that's at least 7 more days to get it right. So I say bring it on! Monday I look forward to the week you have to offer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5-6 more rehearsals to go….yes…you seem pumped, however, can this be seen by the students. The student moral is DOWN – kids are not smiling. They hear lots of Negative comments that are bringing them down. Negative may not be the best - it may bring them down further than you want. Positive feedback however, seems to be the best – give them the positive nourishment so that they may grow on that and do good things. Kids are like flowers they need the water, talking, music and sunshine to grow. I have seen the excitement in their eyes in the past years but not right now. They need your direction and advice to know how to grow…open up and let them in. You are a wonderful director and have done great things over the past few years….Just strive on the energy from that accomplishment and let them know that you are there for them and believe in them.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home