Monday, June 07, 2010

Today's Schedule

I took Henry to the vet this morning to get his stitches out of his hand. He has a mole or something removed and today was the day to get them out. His hand looks great. He will be back to hand modeling in no time. I moved my tomato plants to their summer area. They get so tall and top heavy they will fall over if I don't tie them to the fence. I might do some fertilizing later but other than that I will just be enjoying our beautiful yard. It is pretty nice when to you want to go to a garden you just have to walk out the back door. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it.
Somebody told me once they didn't read the blog to read about fishing and flowers and the Boyz. They said they read it to read about band. Well this blog is not about band. It is about me and what I enjoy so sometimes I don't think about band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home