Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Cindy

So my blog is no longer mainstream. The links are gone and so are most of the readers but guess what...I am glad. That means if you are reading this you found it on your own. I like it. This blog is and never has been about band. It is about me and what I like and I love my wife so I would like to say happy birthday to her and tell her I love her, although I do that every day. So "Happy Birthday" my little Cindy. I hope we have many, many more together.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Pollard Hoogenboom said...

Thank you, hon. I love you too!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Christian Folk said...

I still read your blog. It interests me to know how your band is doing, and about everything else that goes on. Hopefully see you at your spring concert!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Christian Folk said...

By the way, bandgeek101 is my username. Sorry!

Chris Folk

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home