Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Update

Bet you thought I went away didn't you? Nope, I am still chugging away. The festival music is getting better. Will we actually go? I don't know yet. There is no point in going to concert festival if we are not prepared. Are we better than ever? Yep. All the groups are playing well. I enjoy the concert band very much lately. They had the most to learn at the beginning and seem to appreciate it the most now. Sometimes it's not about a rating. Sometimes it's about how much you learn. I get better with each band I work with and I have learned a lot with each one. I never give up on any of my kids and the concert band is showing me why.
This past weekend we were at region band. Yet another night away from home. My booster club president was a great help and fun too. We both got paid the same thing this weekend. Cindy even came up and spent the day with us Friday.
The improvements may not be obvious to all in the band program but they are becoming more apparent to me each day. I can only hope that others are seeing and hearing it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home