Monday, December 29, 2008

Fishing...Finally

I went fishing today even thought it was raining pretty hard this morning but none the less, I went. I got my bait and headed out. The wind was not too bad and they were pretty much where I thought they would be. The birds were thick and so were the fish. I even caught many on artificial bait which something I don't use alot. When the stripers had eaten all my bait except for a few, I decided to try something I had been wanting to for a while. I fished for and caught a few blue catfish. There have been more and more reports of them in Lake Murray so I gave it a try. Blue catfish are not the regular live in the mud kind but a nice fighting fish the eats live bait. We shall see how they eat in just a little while. They sure did fillet nicely. It was a nice day on the water.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard they taste like cats butt...bad, bad, bad...

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you would be...CORRECT!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck!!!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home