Saturday, December 27, 2008

A List of the Hall


I got some really good stuff. Here is a partial list:

a really big telescope - You just can't hide being a nerd. A picture is above.
a cool watch - It tells the time, barometric pressure, and altitude - good for fishing
some Cabelas gift cards
clothes
a bunch of other stuff too

The best one of all - a new wedding band. You see Cindy and I paid for our own wedding once upon a time and we really couldn't afford much so we both had pretty small wedding rings and although I will always keep the old one, the new one is beautiful. All nice and smooth in 14k white gold. It's big too!

Cindy didn't go bad either. I hope see liked the stuff I got her.

We did my side of the family on Christmas Eve. Our Christmas on Christmas Day, and Cindy's side of the family on the day after Christmas. We are tired but happy and everybody was great. Not even one family fight either! Now I look forward to one of my favorite days...New Years! I love it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't get an original painting by Lee Monts. I hear you are his biggest fan. Maybe for your birthday?!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home