Saturday, September 13, 2008

Report: Last night's game

Man that was a long game and hot and humid too! Lots of passes and incomplete passes make the games long. I thought we did very well though. Our pre game was fine and I thought the National Anthem was better than last week. Although our half-time performance was very rushed it too was OK. We were much, much better post game though. I think things are really coming together and as I listened the band warm up for half time something hit me...they sounded like my band. It really had an affect on me. We had a dark, rich sound that can be loud or just pretty. Our feet will get better but the sound is really what will make us what we are. I also thought the Dazzler's did very well. They are getting use to the 6 foot flags and they move so well. They really great young ladies and will only improve as the season progresses.
I am getting ready to watch the Carolina/Georgia game. I really don't have a dog in that hunt but hey everybody else is doing it so why not? I will fish tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home